So a couple of times now I’ve mentioned my current work in progress without saying all that much about what the project is. Regular readers will know that it’s called Hunter’s Moon, and the keen-eyed amongst you will have already noticed that it’s been added to the category tree on the left, but in terms of actual details I admit that I’ve been a little tight-lipped. Well, today I intend to break the silence and give you all a little more information about the project that’s currently taking up most of m writing time.
Today I am pleased to announce that I now have the ability to construct both ePub and mobi formatted ebooks, and as a result I have started to add free downloadable versions of my short stories to the Short Fiction page. As of writing this post I’ve uploaded three stories in both formats, and hope to have the rest done over the next day or two. Once I’ve finished making the files for each of the individual stories I’m also considering doing a single anthology containing all of the stories I’ve posted so far, and may even throw in a few that haven’t been seen outside my social circle.
It’s been a while since I last gave an update on my writing progress, mainly because I’ve not really done much actual writing in the last couple of months. That probably isn’t that much of a surprise to regular readers here. In fact, it would be fairly accurate to say it’s pretty much par for the course when it comes to me and my sporadic output. However, it’s not all doom and gloom, believe me.
So this week I’ve tried to make more of an effort to actually get some writing done. For the most part that’s consisted of tidying up some old notes and doing some edits on the bits and pieces I’ve already got finished (ie: mainly the first two-thirds of A Pocketful Of Secrets), but I’ve also done a little more work on the Shadowman project.
Things are slowly returning to something resembling normalcy here, so I thought I’d take the time to do a little work on the site while my good mood lasts.
After a bit of a rocky start, this week has turned out to be a good week for writing. I’ve finally managed to design a cover for the anthology, as well as finalising the page-setting and getting around to compiling the print-ready files. Everything has now been uploaded to Lulu and I’ve ordered enough copies to give away to the relevant people in my life.